Last Revised: July 3, 2018
RealStash Inc. and its subsidiaries (“RealStash”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Site, Platform and App (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it, through their use of the Site, Platform and App. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site, Platform and/or App.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
NOTE: The Site is intended ONLY for Users over the age of eighteen (18).
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- a. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site, the Platform and/or App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, Platform and/or App, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, Platform and/or App, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, time spent on various screens of the App and/or Platform and/or Site, User demographics, traffic patterns, etc.
- b. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site and/or App and/or Platform automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address) through log files or GPS-based functionality on mobile devices, mainly for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. We will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including GPS coordinates and other similar information to determine Agents and/or Renters location via the App. Users who wish to access to the Site, the App and/or the Platform through a mobile device and who do not want their device to provide location-tracking information, can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on their device, provided their device offers such function.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- Visitors of the Site may only visit the Site. Users who are interested in using the Platform and/or the App, are required to open an Account wherein they are required to provide their full name and e-mail address, and to choose a password. Agents are required to provide their contact information, information regarding their professional affiliations in real estate and a profile picture which will be available to the Users of the App and/or Platform.
- Alternatively, a User can open an Account and signup to the Platform and/or App via existing third party accounts (e.g., Facebook.) used by such User (“Social Network Account”). In the event that a User registers to the Platform and/or App through his/her existing Social Network Account, then such Social Network Account provides us with access to certain information about such User as is stored in the User’s Social Network Account, namely, the User’s full name, email, country and/or any other information which is detailed and displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the integration process with such Social Network Account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your Social Network Account. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your Social Network Account in order to collect the abovementioned data contained within your Social Network Account which you provided us access to. We may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which social networks use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of such social networks. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use the social network integration feature. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your Social Network Account expires, for any reason.
- The Personal Information is collected from details the Users provide in the registration form or any other form (such as the contact form available on the Site, the Platform and/or App) which includes the User’s full name, e-mail address and text message. Additional information may be requested in the future.
- Personal Information may be collected from the details the User may provide us while contacting us via the support e-mail address and/or via our third party service providers’ tools.
- Users may provide us with Personal Information which may be included in the User Generated Content uploaded to the Site, the Platform and/or the App, as applicable.
- In addition, to the extent that you wish to use certain features of our Service (which are provided subject to payment of certain fees, as specified in the Site/Platform/App), such as payment of Listing’s application fees, you will have the option to use certain online payment method which will require you to provide to the applicable Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information that such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- a. We collect information through your entry and/or use of the Site, the Platform and/or the App including through the use of your mobile device. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
- b. We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you contact us through our support e-mail at: [Support@realstash.com] and/or via the Contact Forms available on the Site, Platform and/or App. We may also collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account through your Social Network Account. When registering through your Social Network Account, you agree to grant us access to Personal Information stored in your Social Network Account, as detailed above.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Services.
- Enhance the User’s experience while using the Site, Platform and/or App and enable future commercial-related services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and personalize our Services to our Users.
- Verify the Users’ identity when signing in through their Account.
- Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Provide the Users with updates about the Company’s developments, updates, news regarding the Site and services etc.
- Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from us. Users can deactivate push notification by changing their settings within our Service and/or their device.
- Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site, Platform and App.
- Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, RealStash may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
Please Note: RealStash shall not be liable and has no responsibility for interactions of Users who engage each other through the Site, Platform and/or App and is not liable for any damage that may result from such engagement. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER USERS AND THAT YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN WILL AND RISK.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information you may do so via settings section in the App and/or Platform or by sending us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: [Support@realstash.com] and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information within reasonable time, pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain and use your Personal Information after termination of your Account for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, and/or enable the User to reinstate his/her Account, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Site, Platform and/or App may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site, Platform and/or App is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, RealStash does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using the Site, Platform and/or App. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact RealStash at [Support@realstash.com], if you have reasons to suspect that RealStash collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site, Platform and/or App and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted with reputable cloud-hosting vendors, such as AWS Cloud servers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. REALSTASH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
9. Social Features
10. Third Party Service Providers
11. Links to Third Party Websites
13. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Our emails may contain a single “web beacon pixel” which enables us to verify whether our emails (and any links or advertisements within the email) are opened. We may use this information to determine whether our emails are of interest to Users, to approach Users who do not open our emails and verify whether they wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate of the audience size for their advertisements. Please note that such “web beacon pixel” will be deleted once you delete the email from your email account. If you do not wish the “web beacon pixel” to be downloaded to your device at all, please set your email account settings to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may be of interest to you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to RealStash by email to the following address: [Support@realstash.com] or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
15. International Data Transfer
We transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
17. Got any Questions?